Thursday, June 4, 2009

4 months!


No make-up, but you get the idea.

This has been a very hard and long journey, but I made it. I'm glad it's all said and done. I was wired shut for 6 weeks. Unfortunately the swelling flared back up after the unwiring, but I guess that is pretty normal. The wafer that I had in after the surgery was taken out about two months after the surgery. I have feeling everywhere but a small area on the right side of my chin. It is slowly returning--I can feel it tingle. I had my final follow up on May 18th and the OS said everything looked great. I can open pretty wide now--finally. I am also back to a regular diet--I gained back all but 5 lbs that I had lost. I am hitting the gym pretty hard again--running, lifting, the norm.

I am still glad I went through it. My bite and teeth look AMAZING! Pics coming soon.

No comments: